- Bring your own mask or we will give you one.
- Outside shoes must be removed to enter. Please bring inside shoes or slippers.
Coronavirus – Pneumonia
If you have a cough and fever, you need to advise Bowmont at the time of booking an appointment so that we can take precautions when you arrive at the office. You will need to identify yourself when you book and arrive at the office.
Click here for Q&A on coronaviruses – World Health Organization (WHO)
Appointments are approximately 40 minutes.
- Civil Aviation Medical and OGUK / UKOOA Medical appointment times vary.
- Travel Consultation and Travel Booster appointments are available
- Walk-ins Available for Boosters.
- For Travel Consults, we are able to accommodate appointments on Short Notice.
Call 403.247.0787 (select 3 to book an appointment)
Do I need an Appointment?
Yes, if you will be traveling outside of Canada, you should be aware of what immunizations are recommended. We have last minute appointments available.
What will I learn at the Appointment?
Our travel staff will review your itinerary, give you current information on what communicable diseases are prevalent and what immunizations you will need for your destination. We also have available brochures and handouts to help you stay healthy during your travels. You will also be given advice on Malaria and Travelers Diarrhea.
How do I make an Appointment?
Click here to use our web page to request an appointment or Call the clinic at (403) 247-0787 (select 3) and ask for an appointment with the travel clinic. Our staff will do their best to accommodate you. Please let them know if your departure is imminent.
Ten Health Tips for Travelers
- Consult with a Health Care Professional.
- Acclimatize & Prepare.
- Protect yourself from insects.
- Wear protective footwear.
- Ensure that your water is purified.
- Consume well cooked food.
- Wash it, peel it or forget it.
- Remember your prophylactics.
- Avoid swimming in fresh water.
- Consider carefully your means of transportation.